Experience life in a farm during your cooking vacations in Italy
The social farm La Costa welcomes you with an aperitif – a glass of organic wine, cheese and cold-cuts – and lets you appreciate the hilly landscapes of Veneto through a relaxing stroll among vines and olive trees. A visit to the vegetable garden to pick some local fruits and seasonal vegetables and then: in the kitchen for the cooking class! You’ll discover the wines of the DOC area “Breganze” and the local rural cuisine.
In this tour you’ll be guided by the educators of the farm and you’ll share your experience with the disabled persons who work and live in La Costa.
A captivating day that will make you smile very often!
Full details of your experience at La Costa:
- Welcome aperitif with DOC wines by Fattoria Sociale La Costa, a selection of cold-cuts and cheese;
- Stroll among vines and olive trees and visit to the winery;
- Experience in the farm and in the vegetable garden to pick the ingredients for your cooking class;
- Cooking class on local rural cuisine: you’ll prepare some appetizers and a main course using the products grown and produced at the Farm La Costa;
- lunch/dinner with the dishes you cooked paired with the wines of the Farm;
- present customized for you by the disabled guests of the Farm.
The price includes: mentoring by our food & wine experts; welcome drink (wine) with a selection of cheese and cold-cuts, stroll among vines and olive trees, visit to the winery, experience in the vegetable garden, cooking class, lunch/dinner with local wines.
Kind of event:
This itinerary combines solidarity and food and wine culture and suits the needs of every kind of foodie.